Select Page
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Child Custody And Parenting Time
  4.  » Enforcement Of Orders

Protecting Your Rightful Parenting Time

Many parents struggle on a regular basis with a co-parent refusing to follow court orders regarding child custody and parenting time or support. Often, they believe there is nothing they can do to ensure that they get the time with their children or the support they are entitled to.

Laurie A. Bernstein, Esq., is an Essex County, New Jersey, family law lawyer who has been fighting vigorously to help parents enforce their rights to have
regular access to their kids and pursue their support claims for more than 35 years. She is diligent and thorough, helping clients understand their options and zealously advocating on their behalf.

Call 973-567-3591 to learn about how to protect your parental rights. Our lawyer helps parents in central and northern New Jersey counties address their custody concerns.

Enforcement Of Parenting Schedules

When a court enters a custody or parenting time order or support order, it maintains the power to enforce that order in the future. By filing a prompt motion requesting enforcement if the other party does not comply with the order, a litigant can seek the relief he or she needs and require the other party to comply with the order. There are various consequences if a parent is found to have violated a custody or parenting time order.

Contact A New Jersey Lawyer Regarding Enforcement

Schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced Essex County attorney for enforcement of court orders by calling The Law Office of Laurie A. Bernstein, P.C., at 973-567-3591. You may also contact us
online to schedule an evaluation of your case involving the enforcement of court orders.